Grade

Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
PamS

Grade

Unread postby PamS » February 11th, 2020, 10:02 am

Hello Everyone, I submitted Unit A and am wondering how long before the grade is posted? The message said 5-10 days, but wanted to get some personal experiences with this. Also, where are the notes found on the corrected assignments? Thanks and wishing everyone well!
Edith

Re: Grade

Unread postby Edith » February 13th, 2020, 7:23 pm

Hi, you probably received your grade by now. I find the time to receive the correction depends each time. The first unit took about 7 days, unit B took 2 days. The grade appears in the email you receive and in the "course work" section. This is where you can listen to your professor. How do you like it so far?
PamS

Unread postby PamS » February 17th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Thank you! I did receive it back at about one week, so that was great. Very helpful to hear her comments. I like it a lot so far. Some assignments are a little frustrating when you aren't given a picture of the entire room, but I guess thats part of the learning process. :D
Edith

Unread postby Edith » February 17th, 2020, 7:39 pm

I agree, I tend to focus on only what I see in the pictures, it’s easier this way. I am almost done Unit C, I found this one fairly easy. Good luck with your course.

Return to “QC Design School General Discussion”