Looking for some Active Staging students!!! :D

Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
ngabriel

Looking for some Active Staging students!!! :D

Unread postby ngabriel » June 24th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Hi al! Just about to finish Unit A of my course, and found the forums! :) The Staging section is.. well, lacking when it comes to participation! LOL! Anyone interested in some accountability? Sort of like a study group? Where we can commit to checking in, updating on our status and project accomplishments, answer each others questions, etc? Let me know!! :)
Chamois

Re: Looking for some Active Staging students!!! :D

Unread postby Chamois » January 21st, 2014, 3:28 pm

Hi,

If the invitation still stands, I'm open to work with you as an accountability partner. However, I just started the course this week. Let me know if you're still interested. I'm located in Long Beach, CA.

Take care,

Chamois
ngabriel

Unread postby ngabriel » January 21st, 2014, 5:22 pm

That woudl be awesome!! :D
ladydi

Unread postby ladydi » June 15th, 2015, 4:46 pm

Was wondering if you are still doing the "accountability" get together? I have just started section B. Nearly finished it. please let me know.
sheryehowell

Unread postby sheryehowell » July 2nd, 2016, 6:48 pm

I'm actually looking for that to and suggestions on how I can do any of my assignments hands on. The part where I need to declutter a space I'm having a hard time in finding one because I live with my parents and they currently do not have any rooms to declutter. Any suggestions?
AmyMaskMiles

Unread postby AmyMaskMiles » November 17th, 2016, 10:17 pm

I also see the lack of posting as far as staging students go. Are there any active students as of now? I'd like to know someone is out there.
Some of the assignments could use a little more instruction in the directions. They seems very simple as far as Section A goes.

Return to “QC Design School General Discussion”