New Student

Hear the latest from QC including job opportunities, course updates, continuing education opportunities, and more.
TammyB

New Student

Unread postby TammyB » July 29th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Hi, my name is Tammy & I am new to QC Career School & I am really excited to get started once I receive my first packet. I am taking the Home Staging course & should anyone have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me. Everyone have a GREAT day & it’s never too late to be what you might have been! ;)
BirchLake

Re: New Student

Unread postby BirchLake » July 29th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Hi Tammy, My name is Bonnie and I am new to the school also. I just enrolled in the Interior Decorating course today, and I can't wait to get started! Good luck with your studies.
Lorimac

Unread postby Lorimac » August 4th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Hi Tammy and Bonnie! My name is Lori. I am also a new student of the Interior Design course. I am just beginning my first assignment and I'm so excited. Feel free to contact me. Good luck!
A2820

Unread postby A2820 » August 13th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Hi, Tammy, Bonnie, and Lori, I'm Arnis and I too am new to the Design School, Interior Decorator course. I have taken courses in college but changed my major. So some of this will be review for me but I am excited to get started and finish this program because I want to get busy actually working in this field. Good luck to everyone.

Return to “QC Design School General Discussion”