New Student Alert!!

Get course updates from Winghill.
supersonicsuzie

New Student Alert!!

Unread postby supersonicsuzie » October 23rd, 2013, 2:05 pm

Hello fellow writers!

I registered for the novel writing course about a week ago and I'm still anxiously waiting for my precious package to come in the mail with my first assignment! I'm so excited! :D Today is the fist day I've logged in to the site and I thought I would post a note to say hello and see what the Winghill world is like. I'm not sure what to expect from this experience, but my goal is to become a novelist that inspires many readers. Anyone who shares a similar passion, or would simply like to comment to say hello is welcome. I would also love to chat with anyone who has had previous experience in writing or with this course in general.

Have a fabulous day!
Shenley

Re: New Student Alert!!

Unread postby Shenley » October 25th, 2013, 1:06 pm

Welcome to the course. :D
Bobby

Unread postby Bobby » October 28th, 2013, 9:48 pm

Hi:
Glad thatyou joined. I haven't finished my first assignment yet ben doing a lot of overtime at work so I'm to tired to even work o my assignment so I hope to get back on track this week.
It's an exciting course to take so i hope you the best.
Bobby
Last edited by Bobby on November 3rd, 2013, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shenley

Unread postby Shenley » November 3rd, 2013, 7:14 pm

Hello,

Just finished Assignment 6 and it's going well. My tutor is very quick to give back feedback on each assignment. I really enjoy this course.

:D
supersonicsuzie

Unread postby supersonicsuzie » November 15th, 2013, 8:43 pm

That's incredible! It's good to hear a good report from someone who's taking the course [and is further along than I am] ;) Thanks everyone! :) I'm so excited to get started! I stil haven't turned in my first assignment but I'm going to do it within the next week lol

Return to “Winghill Writing School”