Wanted to introduce myself!

Get course updates from Winghill.
katslater

Wanted to introduce myself!

Unread postby katslater » November 18th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Hello everyone,
I am fairly new,just found a means to submit my first assignment. I live in Colorado, moved here from Maine, so my writing is mainly inspired by my life events in between. I hope to get the knowledge about writing, and be able to publish things people will want to read.

Just a random fact, I have a set of three as far as a muse goes, my daughters Raine, Ivy and Storm. They are the inspiration and drive to do what I am doing. My daughter Raine prodded me to go back and learn about writing. All of my inspiration in every aspect of life is due to them.
Bobby

Re: Wanted to introduce myself!

Unread postby Bobby » November 23rd, 2013, 8:54 pm

I hope you the best in your journey.
Bobby
jefferyd
Writer

Unread postby jefferyd » November 24th, 2013, 9:08 am

Hi everyone I live in a small town north of Toronto, Ontario with my wife and five kids. I am enjoying this course and trying to improve my knowledge and skills in writing and hoping to publish someday. Its tough sometimes in our busy lives to slice out time to dedicate to this craft but whenever I can I lock myself up in my room and plot away. Well good luck everyone and keep on striking the keys!
lighthouses.37

Unread postby lighthouses.37 » May 27th, 2015, 1:19 am

Hi there everyone,
I am new to this school. I have been wanting to write a novel for years now and I am excited to see what happens. I am from California in the USA. I love this school and its better than what I was dealing with before. Well, I wish you all the best of luck with this course. I like my tutor and I am learning each and everyday. Well, I better get my writing done and hope to hear from you later.
I give you credit, Katslater and I feel the same way. My kids and my fiancee gave me inspiration to write and I had a thought, places that I have been and things I've done. If you ever did anything, just write your thoughts down and my notes too. That usually helps me and I write stuff down all the time now. Well again, I wish you the best. Keep Writing and Never give up.

lighthouses.37
Sandy77

Unread postby Sandy77 » July 16th, 2015, 4:09 pm

It's nice to meet you. Yes, children can inspire us...I'm sure you'll have lots to write about.

Return to “Winghill Writing School”