Publication

Get course updates from Winghill.
momofbldem

Publication

Unread post by momofbldem »

HI Everyone,
My name is Beverly and I am enjoying this course tremendously. I started the course without a lot of expectations but I was determined to get everything from it that I could. I have followed all of my tutor's advice and as a result I have just received my first notification of publication. I don't know of a single moment other than when my children entered my life that has brought me such joy.
Thank you Winghill and particularly Janet Love Morrison. Without them I would still be putting my writing in a drawer and refusing to let anyone see it.
I am curious to know if others are having similar experiences. Have any of you been published yet and if so has it come about as a result of your tutors input?
NormH

Re: Publication

Unread post by NormH »

Congratulations on your first published piece Beverly. :D
adellepalme
Writer

Unread post by adellepalme »

Way to go!!! That's awesome. I have also been published! I'm halfway through the Creative Writing course and I have been published in newspapers and magazines. I never thought I could be a published writer.
bertie

Unread post by bertie »

That is great to hear. I have just started this course and I have the same tutor and it sounds like I am in good hands.
Congratulations on the publication.
NormH

Unread post by NormH »

Congrats on your successful submission. Good to hear.
babySharren

Unread post by babySharren »

Oh my goodness, that is GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations on your success, I can just imagine how I'm going to feel the first time I get published, I might just hit the floor! Anyway, great job, you've just inspired me to keep at this no matter what!!