Assignment 11 done and submitted!

Get course updates from Winghill.
Shenley

Assignment 11 done and submitted!

Unread post by Shenley »

Hello everybody,

Just submitted my Assignment 11. Looking forward to he comment of my tutor. First Chapter done. I'm pleased with myself, first time I write something that survived my second reading. I'm starting to see the value of the course when you write. It gives you so much confidence. I just love it!

Enjoy the white pages! lol
cc

Re: Assignment 11 done and submitted!

Unread post by cc »

Shenley wrote:Hello everybody,

Just submitted my Assignment 11. Looking forward to he comment of my tutor. First Chapter done. I'm pleased with myself, first time I write something that survived my second reading. I'm starting to see the value of the course when you write. It gives you so much confidence. I just love it!

Awesome! So exciting. What genre is your novel?
Shenley

Unread post by Shenley »

cc wrote:

Hello CC,

I'm a big Science Fiction fan. In my novel, I'm trying to mix actual reality or events into a out of this world scene. So far my tutor wasn't to tough on me. LOL :D
cc

Unread post by cc »

Shenley wrote:
cc wrote:

Hello CC,

I'm a big Science Fiction fan. In my novel, I'm trying to mix actual reality or events into a out of this world scene. So far my tutor wasn't to tough on me. LOL :D
That sounds really interesting!
Shenley

Unread post by Shenley »

Hello CC

The good part is that after writing my first assignment and the comment from my tutor, it has helped me expand my story. Now I just need to find more time to write! lol :D
cc

Unread post by cc »

Shenley wrote:Hello CC

The good part is that after writing my first assignment and the comment from my tutor, it has helped me expand my story. Now I just need to find more time to write! lol :D
Hey Shenley,

How is the course going?

CC