Pastor from Georgia USA

Get course updates from Winghill.
Annmarie
Writer

Pastor from Georgia USA

Unread postby Annmarie » January 15th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Hello Everyone
I just wanted to say hello to everyone at QC. I just submitted my profile so I am quite new at the school. I may need some help from the veterans in crossing over. I have joined the school in search of a long desire to write for so many years. I want to help wounded and abuse women and families. Also on the issues of life that sets us back milestones. I want to speak on the church of today.
I have been a pastor for nearly two decades. My journey has been one as advocate in my spiritual work and speaking to other women pastors that they too are called by God. We as women pastors have laid the foundation for all other women to walk upon.

We are in a fabulous time seeking to fulfill dreams. I do hope that all accomplish just that!

Pastor Annmarie Fontanez
Krysta Ketcheson

Re: Pastor from Georgia USA

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » January 16th, 2013, 10:25 am

Hi Annmarie,

Welcome to Winghill Writing School!

I just wanted to let you know that it looks as though there was a small glitch in the online Forum earlier that led to your post being uploaded in the Event Planning section. I have now moved it to the Writing section and everything is running properly.

I hope you enjoy the course.

Kind Regards,

Krysta
Student Support Manager
Laura1963
Writer

Unread postby Laura1963 » February 20th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Pastor Fontanez,

What is your writing major? I wish you the best, too! My major is Romance Writing. This is my first day of the course; I have written nonfiction in the past, but I'm really very excited about writing romance as a second career in middle age.

Best,

Laura
Izzy
Writer

Unread postby Izzy » March 24th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Hello, Pastor and welcome! That's interesting that you enjoy writing about the state of the church today. I am also currently a bible college student. I've been a Christian most of my life. Though, there was a time when I was in the wilderness, and mostly be choice. So I have an interesting perspective on things. And I most definitely have a passionate view on how I see the church being run these days. (I'll leave that alone for now). Briefly, I don't see much hope in the way the churches are currently being run. Anyway, I'm also in the Creative Writing course program. So, welcome and all the best!

Return to “Winghill Writing School”