A New Writer

Get course updates from Winghill.
Janet
Writer

A New Writer

Unread postby Janet » January 15th, 2013, 6:48 pm

I have just enrolled in the Creative Writing Course. I hope to meet some fellow 'classmates' who are taking or have taken the writing course.
Krysta Ketcheson

Re: A New Writer

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » January 16th, 2013, 10:18 am

Hi Janet,

Welcome to Winghill!

I see that you had originally posted in our Event Planning forum, so I just wanted to let you know I have now moved your post to the writing section. Please feel free to look through the other posts from some of our writing students.

Kind Regards,

Krysta
Student Support Manager
Janet
Writer

Unread postby Janet » January 16th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Thanks, Krista. I am looking forward to meeting other writing students.
heart13
Writer

Unread postby heart13 » January 23rd, 2013, 2:59 pm

Hi Janet and welcome to Winghill. I enrolled in the novel writing a few days ago. I am looking forward to writing and the opportunity to meet alot of co-writers also. Hope to keep in touch.
loconnor
Writer

Unread postby loconnor » January 31st, 2013, 9:53 am

I am also new to the writing program. I have a wide range of writing interests and look forward to this new opportunity.
Colo. Sandy
Writer

Unread postby Colo. Sandy » February 5th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Hello all,

I am in the creative writing course. My husband enrolled me in it as a gift. I had previously attended Gotham writing courses but wasn't finding it challenging any longer after a few courses. Although the creative writing sounds interesting in some areas ( such as learning to research properly) I wish he had put me in the novel writing class instead. Reason being I write and read only fictional stories and I am not interested in writing childrens books, or researching magazines. I don't read them or newspapers. But he tried. :? Unfortunately by the time the holidays were over, got my daughter back off to college and etc, it was to late for me to change courses so wondering has anyone taken the creative writing course and into it a little further than I am. I just completed assignment 1 after many weeks of trying to force myself to research a magazine for an idea. Can you give me tips on the success you found in this course.
Krysta Ketcheson

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » February 6th, 2013, 8:07 am

gwenythlove
Writer

Unread postby gwenythlove » February 6th, 2013, 2:24 pm

I am also new to the novel writing course and am extremely excited to get my tutor and get going! Good luck!
m.brammall
Writer

Unread postby m.brammall » February 7th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Got my tutor Micheal Crawley, really find he is a good fit according to my profile. He has already gotten back to me with my first assignment and now I'm on to assignment#2. So excited for the novel writing aspect when I'm prepared. Hope everyone is doing fine and hope to share with others in this course :)
pcsharratt
Writer

Unread postby pcsharratt » April 14th, 2013, 10:36 pm

Hi Janet, I am also in he creative writing course. I seem to be struggling at the second assignment as I have chosen two difficult
topics to find a venue to send to, I may have to write something else...ho hum. How are you doing?
What brings you to this course? Have you any previous writing experience?
Charlene

Return to “Winghill Writing School”