Wait imes to have assignments reviewed?

Get course updates from Winghill.
DoraP

Wait imes to have assignments reviewed?

Unread post by DoraP »

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what is the average wait time to have assignments reviewed? I am looking for your actual experience with this, not what the company states. It's been almost a week since I submitted my first assignment.

Thank you.
Dora
RGCwriter

Re: Wait imes to have assignments reviewed?

Unread post by RGCwriter »

Hi Dora-In my experience this is typical. I have NEVER received an assignment back in less than a week - sometimes longer. On the positive side, my tutor has really helped me become a better writer. Since taking the course, I have had 3 articles published and have been given assignments to write 6 more articles. So far I have made $3,900.

Good luck with your writing.

Ron
DoraP

Unread post by DoraP »

Hi Ron,
That's incredible. Thank you for sharing.
Wishing you continued success!!
Dora
RGCwriter

Unread post by RGCwriter »

Hi Dora -two more articles published! Another $2,000 made. I sent a query to a new magazine (on cottaging and the cottage lifestyle -I own a cottage in Muskoka) and it created interest -the editor said she will call me. I have six article ideas to pitch to her. And, I received a reply from Cottage Life magazine: the query I sent also caught their interest. I am waiting to hear if they want a 3,000-word article I wrote as part of my course. The responses are the result of the strong query letter I wrote with Laurie's help. I have finished all my assignments and have completed the course.

Good luck with your career.

ron