suggestions assignment 2

Get course updates from Winghill.
m.brammall
Writer

suggestions assignment 2

Unread postby m.brammall » February 7th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Unto assignment #2, need three movies in the genre of thriller sub theme crime, any suggestions :?:
gwenythlove
Writer

Re: suggestions

Unread postby gwenythlove » February 8th, 2013, 9:31 am

There are some really good lists out there if you Google it. IMDB has a ton.

Some of my favourites:

Se7en
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
The Usual Suspects
Memento
The Untouchables
The Bourne Ultimatum
The Italian Job
Swordfish
Identity
...and so many more!
m.brammall
Writer

Re: suggestions assignment 2

Unread postby m.brammall » February 8th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Thanks, I actually went on Net-flix and found three; Suspect Zero, Righteous Kill and Law Abiding Citizen. Great movies and really what I was looking for. Completed assignment #2, got good feedback from my tutor, onwards to #3. :D
Colo. Sandy
Writer

Unread postby Colo. Sandy » February 11th, 2013, 4:10 pm

I have to agree with gwenthlove. Pulp fiction. My absoulte favorite movie EVER!!!!!!! I can quote every good/bad line from that flick and even some that are GREAT but not famous. Such as when my husband has a stupid thought I will say " Look at the big brain on Brad" He gets it, great line just before Samuel L Jackson kills the dude. Most people don't get that line because they haven't really watched it.!!!!! So Please don't use ithis movie because I will when I get to that assignment. LOL!!!!... 7 also great with Brad Pitt. But not to give all my movies away has any one ever watched another dark movie called "Sisters" or " The Secret Window" ? Or even better yet read : The Haunting by Chuck Pauknchik. Flipping awesomw book. Read it.. Again VERY, VERY dark but intriguing. Its about writers. All mind blowing dark...mystery. But fun if you like that stuff. I hate horror movies...but love a great scary thriller that makes you think. My suggestions
m.brammall
Writer

Unread postby m.brammall » February 13th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try the Haunting as a book to read, especially if it's about writers.

Return to “Winghill Writing School”