Feedback after profile submission (W30079)

Get course updates from Winghill.
R.Igrek
Writer

Feedback after profile submission (W30079)

Unread postby R.Igrek » March 4th, 2013, 8:58 am

Good morning,

I submitted my profile on Friday and would like to know when I can expect to hear back from you or from my tutor. My undertanding form BOOK1 is that it takes 24 hours to get back with feedback and match me with a tutor.

Thank you for kindly assisting.

Richard
Krysta Ketcheson

Re: Feedback after profile submission (W30079)

Unread postby Krysta Ketcheson » March 5th, 2013, 2:11 pm

Hi Richard,

When you submit your Personal Profile it can take up to one business day to receive information about your tutor. An e-mail is sent to you once you have been matched with a tutor, which includes your tutor's biography. I see that you have been matched with a tutor, so you should have received an e-mail with this information. Our e-mails can sometimes end up in our students' junk/spam folders, so be sure to take a look and see if it is there or not. If not, please send us an e-mail at the school that we can reply to with your tutor's information.

You will not receive feedback from your tutor until after you have completed your next assignment. Your Personal Profile is not marked, it is simply a way for us to match you with a tutor who will suit your needs. Once the assignment has been submitted your tutor will give feedback on your work and return it to you.

I hope this helps, Richard :) Please feel free to contact the school with any other questions you may have.

Best,

Krysta Ketcheson
Student Support Manager

info@winghill.com
1-613-749-8248
1-800-267-1829 (US and Canada)
0800-066-4734 (UK)
1800-358-931 (Australia)
0800-451-979 (NZ)
Deirdre
Writer

Re: Feedback after profile submission (W30079)

Unread postby Deirdre » March 7th, 2013, 4:19 pm

I just noticed a typo in my personal profile submission. Is there a way to make corrections and/or delete and re-post or should I leave it as is?

Return to “Winghill Writing School”