A VIEW

Get course updates from Winghill.
Whippersnapper
Writer

A VIEW

Unread postby Whippersnapper » May 7th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Last evening on May 06 I saw the most beautiful, compelling, enduring and magnificent movie that I had the privilege to watch. I've seen this movie several times and each time it moves me to an emotional level that is beyond description. The performances of the actors male, female and children are memorable beyond words. The musical score carries such harmony and strength it is as though you can see each and every note. The title of the movie is "The LAST SAMURAI".

It shows faith, endurance, loyalty, perserverance and conviction when it is raining and the fight scene occurs. Yet, it conveys a delicacy, tenderness, and warmth that is soothing and human during the love scene.

I remember seeing the SEVEN SAMURAI and the 300 SPARTANS when I was a little girl growing up in Chicago, Ill. In fact, those two movies were the talk of the town for quite some time.

There have been many great movies released with many more to come, but I don't get a chance to see them because of my finances. I hope I can change that soon because "STAR TREK DARKNESS" will be released this month. :D
Whippersnapper

Return to “Winghill Writing School”