I am a new student

Get course updates from Winghill.
Tables70

I am a new student

Unread postby Tables70 » June 24th, 2013, 6:56 pm

I am looking forward to learning new writing skills and making some new friends along the way :D
mpbarrese

Re: I am a new student

Unread postby mpbarrese » June 27th, 2013, 5:29 pm

Hi I am also new to this course, I just finished my first assignment. I hope to improve my writing skills to the point that I will be able to be published. Good luck on your journey through the course. :D
krissj

Unread postby krissj » July 29th, 2013, 9:24 am

Hi Tables and MP,

I am also new. Good luck to us all. :-)
LMyers

Unread postby LMyers » August 20th, 2013, 10:20 am

I'm a new student and I'm looking forward to expanding on my writing skills and proper formats. I also look forward to making new friends.
Shenley

Unread postby Shenley » August 26th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm also a new student and looking forward to jump on this new adventure. :lol:
dwr97392

Unread postby dwr97392 » September 11th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Hi All, I'm also a new student. I keep asking myself, "Can this still be done WELL at 60?" I'm hoping so! I have three books I'm working on...you know, old people have a gift of 'babble!", so I'm told.
dwr
Gabreyno

Unread postby Gabreyno » October 15th, 2013, 9:16 am

Hello World !!! I remember back in my days that this was the first programme that we create. Now I'm beginning with this new adventure of writing. Any tips, advices do and don'ts will be higly appreciated.

Good luck to every one and let's write the new world.
Krisy

Unread postby Krisy » October 16th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Hi, I am also a new student and awaiting my course material for Novel writing. I have wanted to write a novel for years, have a couple on the go and have written several small articles here and there. I love writing but am easily distracted so I am highly looking forward to learning some new skills so I can get that novel done and published. I am also really looking forward to meeting new people with a lot of similar interests! I wish all of you great success! ps. I don't think its ever too late to start something new or pick up something you have had on hold for a while!
Bussap

Unread postby Bussap » October 19th, 2013, 7:46 pm

Write what you feel and let it flow people. This is a big step we've all decided to take with this writing so do I encourage you and me to represent it to the fullest, " ya dig." One...
LovetoRead1963

Unread postby LovetoRead1963 » November 3rd, 2013, 3:06 pm

Hello everyone,
Well it appears there are a lot of new students, me being one of them. Good luck to everyone. :D
NicoleLP

Re: I am a new student as well

Unread postby NicoleLP » January 27th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Hi, My name is Nicole Palanio and I am 34 years old. I just enrolled in the Creative Writing course to gain more knowledge on writing techniques for my novel I am currently writing. I have been writing my novel for a year now and it's coming along good. I am a Personal Support Worker by day , and Author by night. I am new to the whole online learning thing. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to everyone in this course. Have a great day and happy learning everyone. :D
~NicoleLP~

Return to “Winghill Writing School”