New Student

Get course updates from Winghill.
krissj

New Student

Unread postby krissj » July 26th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Hi Everybody,

My name is Kriss and I just enrolled. Very excited to get going in this course. I live in HOTlanta, gA and have needed some writing help for a long time. The thoughts are there, just can't seem to get them out so they are perfect. I did self publish a book of my short stories and articles through Amazon called "Seasons of Reflective Light." Am very excited about that. Now I need to pull out the big guys. Glad to be here.

Kriss
TBack

Re: New Student

Unread postby TBack » August 6th, 2013, 9:32 am

Hi Kris!
Nice to meet you :) I just enrolled too, this is my second course with Winghill though. Glad to meet you :)
Bobby

Re: New Student

Unread postby Bobby » September 8th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Hi Kriss
My name is Bobby and I enrolled back in the first week of August and I'm still working on my first assignment. ongratulations on your "Seasons of Reflective Light." I'm going to look it up and purchase it. Was it easy to publish your short stories on Amazon? have a cousin who has one on Amazon and it is called "The Sweet Lolita." it's a good book. I always wanted to be a writer because to me it's an escape from the real world. My oldest cousin she inspired me to write she wrote a romance novel but got rejected so she gave up and now her daughter who has the book on Amazon is going to college to be a journalist and writer.
Good Luck
Bobby

Return to “Winghill Writing School”