Assignment C4

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
BrentonJ
Makeup Artist

Assignment C4

Unread postby BrentonJ » October 23rd, 2013, 12:35 am

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick question with Assignment C4 and the client card. Am I just meant to be writing the look down on the card in the spaces provided or am I meant to colour the right side (face) with what I would use also?
Cheers
Brenton :-)
[color=#400000][size=85]Your current lifestyle is the result of what you have done in the past . . .

Your future lifestyle will be the result of what you do TODAY![/size][/color]
shimmerglam
Makeup Artist

Re: Assignment C4

Unread postby shimmerglam » March 22nd, 2014, 3:13 pm

I just turned in unit C and got a mark taken for not coloring the right side of the face. However, I cannot find any instructions on how they want us to do this! In my makeup practice, I use client cards that are different, but I add a small swatch of the actual product to the diagram of the face, but I'm just not sure what they are looking for here...any ideas?
brittney.baumgartner

Re: Assignment C4

Unread postby brittney.baumgartner » February 3rd, 2016, 9:56 pm

I was wondering the exact same thing. In Unit D3 they ask you to color the image. I know you can either take a picture of the client card… which Im not sure how to do that when its on the computer. It also says you can print it off and them fill out and then take a picture. I just saved it and filled it out on my computer but I feel like thats wrong.

Return to “Makeup Artistry”