MAKE UP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Nakel0519

MAKE UP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION

Unread postby Nakel0519 » January 5th, 2014, 11:19 am

Need to get make up artist opinions do you think this is a great product to use or do you hate ant to build my kit with great things that my customers and I will love been you tubing this product and heard some great things please helppppp
beautifulchaos

Re: MAKE UP FOREVER HD FOUNDATION

Unread postby beautifulchaos » January 16th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Your makeup kit is going to be determined by who your clients are as well as your own knowledge of the product and company. Makeup 4 Ever products are great but there are also so many other lines decide why you are interested in this particular range. There is also no need to use any 1 particular company unless you are interested in being a makeup artist for them. Personally I use OCC airbrush range but I also use bare minerals foundations for some of my clients. I am also continually buying new formulas to try. What types of foundations you use are obviously going to depend on your clients needs like why they're getting their makeup done (pics? a night out? a special dinner?). NYX has an amazing HD line out as well, which is a great deal more affordable than Makeup 4 Ever when you are starting out.

Do not shy away from using more affordable lines because they're as good in quality as the more expensive lines. Many stores will give you samples to try on yourself and also a willing friend. You may read rave reviews on things but when you try it for yourself they really do not work for your needs. Continue researching YouTube reviews and also talk to artists at prestige counters, Sephora, Ulta.

Return to “Makeup Artistry”