New Student!!

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
kvillagomez1

New Student!!

Unread post by kvillagomez1 »

Hi All!!

Very excited to start my courses! Please give me feedback on how you're liking it?
ladyluvsmakeup82

Re: New Student!!

Unread post by ladyluvsmakeup82 »

Im also a new student!! I just started today!!! Im so excited to finally start living my dream!!! How long have you been doing your course and how do you like it sofar
melissawarner

Unread post by melissawarner »

ladyluvsmakeup82 wrote:Im also a new student!! I just started today!!! Im so excited to finally start living my dream!!! How long have you been doing your course and how do you like it sofar
Hi! I am fairly new too- started about a month ago and just finished up Unit A. I LOVE it so far and Nathan is a fantastic tutor! I can't wait to learn more and get deeper into the courses
RosieDinosnore

Unread post by RosieDinosnore »

Just started a couple days ago! Super excited to start! How are you all finding it? :3
SuziQue2

Unread post by SuziQue2 »

Yay!! I'm a new student as well!! I am pumped to learn and discover everything I can!! I've been looking at this school and contemplating enrollment for about a year!! Im more than excited to finally be able to join!! :D