CHEAP AMAZING MAKE UP - THATS NOT NASTY!

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
DiamondBeauty

CHEAP AMAZING MAKE UP - THATS NOT NASTY!

Unread postby DiamondBeauty » April 22nd, 2015, 2:29 am

Hi beauty's!

Just wanting to personally here some of your favourite make up products and brands that are a reasonable price but cheap!!

Nothing nasty that is bad for the skin!

XO

Allanah Duffield.
UrbanWarpaint

Re: CHEAP AMAZING MAKE UP - THATS NOT NASTY!

Unread postby UrbanWarpaint » June 6th, 2015, 6:11 am

You are in Australia yes?

I love ELF (their studio range is mostly good) Face of Australia, Australis, Savvy by DB, Models prefer, BYS have some god stuff, Chi Chi has good eyeshadows :-)

I am a vegan so I only use vegan and cruelty free stuff, all of these brands are cruelty free and have vegan options :-)
anetatapiki

Unread postby anetatapiki » June 19th, 2015, 8:15 am

Hey, Elf is really good and very affordable look up crown its a wholesale company for makeup and stuff like that i got from a lady at the clearance makeup store i go too.. At the mo i love the L.A GIRL range of matte lippy
:)
whitneyradiantauramakeup

Unread postby whitneyradiantauramakeup » August 27th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Wet 'n Wild has improved by leaps and bounds over the years, going from wacky colors you'd only find at Halloween to a year round makeup brand with great products. Their Color Icon range is amazing. I swear by the blushes, bronzers, and eyebrow pencils from that line in particular. The color payoff is intense on all, and the bronzers have SPF 15. All of these can be found at drugstores for $2 - $4!

Hope this helps! :)

Return to “Makeup Artistry”