A4... Got a question about eyeliners and primers

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
VeraC

A4... Got a question about eyeliners and primers

Unread postby VeraC » July 23rd, 2015, 1:13 pm

This is the assignment where we select products we plan to add to our makeup kit. The eyeliner is stumping me cause any gel and pen eyeliner is tough to sanitize ...any suggestions on eyeliners that are great to draw precise lines smoothly and can be sanitized? Any recommendations for a primer that is great for all skin types? Thanks
judelyne

Re: A4... Got a question about eyeliners and primers

Unread postby judelyne » July 28th, 2015, 4:08 pm

I use urband decay eye linne pencil its not that hard to sanitize at all i just sharpen them then spray it with 99% alcohol and i also have gel linner the best way to keep them sanitize is by making sure you never double dip i just use a small spatula to take the amount i need to use on my client and place it on my palette I hope that was helpful to you dear
VeraC

Unread postby VeraC » July 29th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Thank you for the tips! I will definitely look into the eyeliners and making a pallete!
shannieC

Unread postby shannieC » August 4th, 2015, 6:58 am

Question - im also up to this assignment, do you know can we add more columns or only have 10 products in our kit??
VeraC

Unread postby VeraC » August 11th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Hi I only posted ten items...I'm sure I ll add more to my kit. Can you type under the boxes follow the column set up without the boxes and number the items you add? Honestly not sure but maybe that can work.
MA47987

Unread postby MA47987 » August 19th, 2015, 6:14 pm

Hello my name is Olivine!
Senior licensed cosmetologist, and esthetics. Its always good to used a shadow primer to set your eyeliner in place. The primer stop your liner from running and also give's it a smooth finish look.

Return to “Makeup Artistry”