Just enrolled and almost done Unit A

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
MakeuppMeg

Just enrolled and almost done Unit A

Unread postby MakeuppMeg » October 29th, 2015, 1:15 am

Am I the only one whos powering through this? Ive just been enjoying it the past 3 days so much and Ive worked quite a few hours on it and only have one assignment left in Unit A. Is this ok to do it this fast ? :D
Kazzajamma

Re: Just enrolled and almost done Unit A

Unread postby Kazzajamma » February 8th, 2016, 11:49 pm

WOW GREAT JOB IM JUST STARTED TODAY AND ONLY GOT MY LETTER TO TUTOR DONE I WISH I COULD POWER THOUGH THAT FAST IM NOT UP WITH ALL THE ONLINE COMPUTER STUFF SO FINDING IT HARD TO DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD THINGS SO IF YOU GOOD AT THAT SORT OF THING I CAN SEE WHERE YOU WOULD MAKE UP SOME TIME. CONGRATS
kassiewarner8

Unread postby kassiewarner8 » March 7th, 2016, 10:14 pm

Thats awesome! Ive been working on mine for over a week. I work all day so Ive been trying to power through on the weekends. I am on assignment A7 so almost done! :)
LauraUK

Unread postby LauraUK » April 1st, 2016, 4:27 am

I did unit a in 2 days lol i wanna power through and get my business up and running lol well done! Xx
BrandiR

Unread postby BrandiR » April 7th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Just joined today and I am going pretty good. Just one question where do you find the hands on part?????????
Tres4U

Hi

Unread postby Tres4U » November 4th, 2016, 5:55 am

I just started today and am waiting on my package. So this is basically a self pace course? I am going to have fun. I can not go as fast as some of you are my computer internet connection is slow. I am planning on flying through it at my own pace.

Return to “Makeup Artistry”