What is the best make up to use?

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
ames12

What is the best make up to use?

Unread postby ames12 » November 21st, 2015, 3:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am working on A4 Stocking your kit and it mentions about finding a product that is not expensive but are of good quality. I don't want to spend a lot whilst im still learning can someone give me a list of good but not expensive product and also what expensive products are good to use when I come to do work professionally, thank you so much.
Beauty101

Re: What is the best make up to use?

Unread postby Beauty101 » November 23rd, 2015, 9:46 pm

Hi, I think wet and wild is pretty good. It stays on for a while, and they are very inexpensive.
BrittanyEverson

Unread postby BrittanyEverson » December 11th, 2015, 6:37 pm

I love the brand 'Chi Chi', they are inexpensive and very good quality!!
Gina11

Unread postby Gina11 » January 6th, 2016, 8:44 pm

Hi,
I have been using NYX, ELF, and these are just a few products that do perform well and have good skin matching properties. For the more expensive brands I go to Sephora and Ulta Stores. The average is about $38.00 for a foundation, but there is so much to choose from so the price can go down some or up also.
Good Luck,
Gina
Infiniteglamkimhill

Unread postby Infiniteglamkimhill » January 7th, 2016, 6:24 am

I love maybelline 24 hr super stay foundation, chi chi lipsticks are amazing, as well as the lipglosses and eyeshadows are good for the price, ive purchased 2 la girl matte velvet lipsticks and gotta say for the price..invest...they do stain a tad but last well, ive been purchasing the knock off "the balm" cindy lou brozers etc from aliexpress...theyre brilliant as well as the blushes...also the knock off oz palette isnt bad either, i love mac lippies, recently purchased a nars lipstick i think it lasted the whole day with no touch up...including drinking and eating...i just purchase random items here and there and just play!

Return to “Makeup Artistry”