Just Finished....

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
BrandiR

Just Finished....

Unread postby BrandiR » April 28th, 2016, 9:48 am

I just finished unit D yesterday and i already got my finally grade back today.........yay all A's im so excited. Ready to get my certificate!! :)
KimberlyRose

Re: Just Finished....

Unread postby KimberlyRose » May 5th, 2016, 9:50 am

Woohoo! Congratulations! I submitted Unit D on Tuesday and am awaiting my results! I've received all A+ so far so I'm hoping I do as well with this last unit too.
Nocturnus

Unread postby Nocturnus » July 6th, 2016, 2:18 pm

Awesome! Many congrats! :D
MA45818

Unread postby MA45818 » September 19th, 2016, 7:18 am

Can any one of you help me in my unit B assignments i have some questions
1) in PERSONAL TRACKING SKIN CARE CHART what should i write in comments section? can i skip that one?
2)and in recognizing skin tone what you guyz write only like Mediterranean olive skin or should i describe more? cause its reaaly difficult to describe skin tone :x
3) and i have combination with oily T zone is this information is enough for skin type step 4 or i have to describe more? what you guyz write in these steps like one or two words are enough or we have to tell them in details
okay my be i sound weird after all this but i'm just worry for my grade that's all :| please help me
Tres4U

Unread postby Tres4U » November 4th, 2016, 7:10 am

I enrolled today in the morning and I am having a blast on finding out how easy it is. For now all I am having problems with is the video feed. My internet connection is slow. I hope that I can finish like everyone else. Congratulation, I hope that you do well. If you can not find a job, you can always do Mary Kay or Avon. By the way, how long did it take you to do the course?
Nocturnus

Unread postby Nocturnus » November 19th, 2016, 11:32 pm

Return to “Makeup Artistry”