New Student

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
S.PATEL

New Student

Unread postby S.PATEL » July 23rd, 2016, 3:40 pm

Hello All!

Just wanted to get everyones opinions on how they are liking the class so far? I haven't received my kit yet so haven't done anything, but was wanting to get some opinions on how its going and if they see progress in their skills. :D

I am from Dallas, TX. Any other students from Dallas?

Seema
amandaLeigh

Re: New Student

Unread postby amandaLeigh » August 9th, 2016, 1:20 am

hey I'm amanda :)
I'm not from dallas I'm from Australia but thought I would say hi. I'm half way through unit B and ive found it to be so good. you actually learn so much and its good because they explain everything so well.
kellykosmetics

Unread postby kellykosmetics » August 10th, 2016, 1:02 pm

Ah i'm right there with you girl!! I just started Unit A and i love it! The kit is AMAZING and you get the best brushes!! What I did was set a specific time everyday (with a homework planning app (the HW app) and it helps so much! I can't wait to learn even more than I already have, this class literally covers everything!

Kelly Arnold
Tash

Unread postby Tash » August 10th, 2016, 5:45 pm

Hi,
i'm another Aussie girl and i am just loving this course, i had unit A done before i even got my kit in the mail cause once you have your student number you can access all your assignments on site. i am just about to submit Unit C. And i have to say this is the best decision i have ever made i was looking at doing other courses but they were just too expensive and with me working 65hrs a week i don't have time to go to school. I have learned so much from this course the videos are great and explain things really well.
Good luck with your course i'm sure that you will love it as much as i do :D

Return to “Makeup Artistry”