unit b your kit

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Frances88

unit b your kit

Unread postby Frances88 » September 27th, 2016, 4:03 am

can any one help what colour foundation and brand have you got for your kit to do this unit b , as I'm unsure what to get . thanks x
amandamiller83

Re: unit b your kit

Unread postby amandamiller83 » October 3rd, 2016, 9:42 am

Hi Frances,

Not sure if your question was answered. It would depend on the model your using and their skin tone, or use the palettes you got in your starter pack. I personally will be using Younique Touch Liquid Foundation on my model.

Hope this helps.

Amanda xx
hmarie

Unread postby hmarie » October 3rd, 2016, 5:16 pm

I went to Ulta beauty and stocked up on a bunch of drug store brands for foundation, lip pencils, brow powder, primers, face wipes, brush cleaner, and eyeliners. I felt like it looked more professional to have the product rather than asking my clients to use their makeup. For the foundation I found some palette by makeup revolution in light and dark. I mix colors on my hand as need and they work really well. For the lip color I stuck with a couple nude colors, brow powders I went with NYX powder and got the colors blonde, dark brown, black, and auburn. Those have worked pretty well for me so far. Primer I went with just one and got the NYX photo perfect primer. Face wipes I got formula 7 because their hypoallergenic just incase I do get a sensitive client. Eyeliners I went again with NYX gel liner in black and brown. I figured I might as well start building my kit now since what the school sent didn't have everything I needed. I skipped out on powder though. I felt like the foundation that I was using was good enough. Oh and I got the Maybelline setting spray. These products have worked really well so far that this might be a regular thing in my kit. I hope this semi helps you.
cynsational218

Unread postby cynsational218 » December 2nd, 2016, 1:36 am

thanks for sharing. I will have to try out some of those items. I also use BH cosmetics. How do clients like the drug store products? do they even notice a difference?
:D cynsational218 :D
hmarie

Unread postby hmarie » December 6th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Return to “Makeup Artistry”