New Here

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Alabeauty

New Here

Unread postby Alabeauty » December 9th, 2016, 12:18 am

Hi everyone,Ala here from louisiana..um I just enrolled here today..I am exploring and find out how to start here..any ideas where to start? Do I need to go do the assignments already? I am New to online course in make up. Thanks
hmarie

Re: New Here

Unread postby hmarie » December 9th, 2016, 6:13 pm

you can get started right away without needing your makeup kit. I do highly recommend starting to build your own kit right away though. The first section just goes through all the basics like brush types how to clean them, skin types, how you take care of your own skin, etc... Its really easy to get a jump start with the reading because everything is in the student section. Whose you you hear the school that you have been accepted go to the student log in and watch the tutioral videos how everything works. Than you can get started on Unit A
hmarie

Unread postby hmarie » December 9th, 2016, 6:17 pm

Oh yea, start building your own brush set. The brushes that they send are nice but I really only like about 4 of the 12 brushes. You will definitely need some liquid foundation brushes. Amazon also has mascra wands for like 2 bucks order those ASAP.
Alabeauty

Unread postby Alabeauty » December 9th, 2016, 11:59 pm

oh thank you.Right, I don't have the kit yet, but I will definitely buy something.I started reading already and answer the first assignment. :D

Return to “Makeup Artistry”