Looking To Connect

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
JenniferP

Looking To Connect

Unread postby JenniferP » January 18th, 2017, 11:51 am

Hello,

Looking to connect with other students. I'm enrolled in Master Makeup Artistry & Pro Makeup Workshop Course. Thanks and have a nice day!

Jennifer P
Vix

Re: Looking To Connect

Unread postby Vix » January 19th, 2017, 3:46 pm

hi Jennifer,

I feel the same! How far along are you?

Vicky
JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 22nd, 2017, 10:18 am

Just enrolled and my kit and course guides arrived Friday. Tbh I have really only set up my profile, got connected on social media and looked over the course guides.
Vix

Unread postby Vix » January 22nd, 2017, 3:59 pm

Your further ahead than me doing your profile! I never got around to it. I'm nearly done on unit a. I'm really enjoying it, but juggling studying with a toddler who is fascinated by everything I'm up to so its taking a long time!!!
JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 23rd, 2017, 9:31 am

Just submitted Unit A! :) Hope I did well. Learning so much useful info! Yeah it would be really hard to do school assignments with a toddler. Good luck with your courses!

Jennifer
shami83

Unread postby shami83 » January 24th, 2017, 7:24 pm

I HAVE TAKEN SAME COURSES TOO I HOPE WE CAN GET CONNECT AND HELP EACH OTHER
RachaelP

Unread postby RachaelP » January 25th, 2017, 6:53 am

Hi, I just joined today and I haven't received my materials yet. My goal is to learn as much as I can and then make additional income on the side. So far just learning how to navigate this system. Looking forward to connecting to many with similar interests on here. Have a great day.
rivercitymua

Unread postby rivercitymua » January 25th, 2017, 11:37 am

Hello! I am also signed up for Master Makeup and Pro Makeup. I just submitted Unit 2 for the Master class last night! Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you have.

Penny
dcompton0003

Unread postby dcompton0003 » January 28th, 2017, 1:28 am

I actually enrolled in September but didn't get my course materials until yesterday. They kept saying the shipping department wouldn't allow them to ship to a PO Box, even though I told them several times it is NOT a PO box. I didn't realize until the third email from them saying they couldn't process my payment (I canceled my card) that the email address I kept sending messages to was an automated box that didn't accept incoming mail. OOPS. I gave the poor woman in billing a mouthful about how I told them several times my address wasn't a PO Box and that I thought their customer service was a joke since they can't take the time to reply to my emails about my course materials but waste no time emailing me when they don't get their money and I was demanding a refund since 4 months after I enrolled, I still had yet to receive any materials or any login information and hadn't logged in to the system a single time. I'm pretty sure I went on an angry rant about not wanting to pay for classes I couldn't even take. I felt so bad when I realized they never got my emails over the past 4 months about my address being valid because I didn't send them to the right address. Sarah Reznik was so sweet and helpful and made it her personal mission to make sure my materials were sent out and gave me my login info. She even personally followed up twice to let me know they were sent out and made sure I got them. I enrolled in the Master Makeup Artistry, Pro Makeup Workshop, Airbrush Makeup, Hairstyling, Portfolio, and Special FX makeup. There are 7 classes total I think. So after all of this, I finally get to log in only to find that all of my classes are on hold and I can't upload any assignments except for the one class I got free that I can't even take until I finish the other classes. Someone please explain to me why I paid for two months of tuition but haven't logged in at all until 5 minutes ago and my classes are on hold? What exactly did I pay 2 months of tuition for when I didn't get my login info until 3 days ago??? Is it just me or should I still be able to take my classes for two months starting now since the system shows I didn't log in until today?? I understand the address issue being my fault, but even with the physical materials, they still never sent me my welcome email with my login until 3 days ago, so wouldn't that be a mistake on their end? So why exactly am I being penalized for it? 4 months of headache and I was so excited to log in and finally start taking classes only to log in and see yet another problem. The worst part is, they emailed me and told me that I could still log in and have full access to all of my courses while I waited on my materials to get here. I am so disappointed right now. I really hope this can get resolved Monday morning or I'm quitting and asking for a full refund.
JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 28th, 2017, 8:09 pm

JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 28th, 2017, 8:11 pm

JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 28th, 2017, 8:14 pm

JenniferP

Unread postby JenniferP » January 28th, 2017, 8:15 pm

MyPixieLashes

Unread postby MyPixieLashes » February 8th, 2017, 9:50 am

Hi everyone!! I too am enrolled in the makeup and makeup mastery classes. I just submitted unit A last night. I have already started reading the materials for unit B. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone. Just curios where you guys are located? I am in Ohio.
TammyD

Unread postby TammyD » February 9th, 2017, 12:01 pm

Hi Everyone.
I would love to connect with all of you. I just started and completed Unit A last week. I live in Dallas and I am using this course to help me with my new business. :D
MyPixieLashes

Unread postby MyPixieLashes » March 26th, 2017, 8:14 am

Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all doing well. I had to pause for a little bit with my work here due to a medical emergency but I am back and at it now.

I also wanted to let you know that there is a facebook group to support QC students and graduates. The QC staff has joined and it is approved through QC as well. If you would like to join here is the link. It is another great way to connect and show off your work.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1401209383233103/

Return to “Makeup Artistry”