UNIT C

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Stoffpuppe
Makeup Artist

UNIT C

Unread postby Stoffpuppe » December 19th, 2011, 12:43 pm

HEY GUYS! Did anyone else have this problem besides me? in Unit C Assignment C4: Winter Makeover Case study when they want us to print out the blank client card, and they give us a case study of an olive skinned mother.....what exactly are we suppose to do on that client card? Cause to me it doesn't make sense if they just want us to write down the product we would be using, why would we need to print out the client card then? We could of just wrote it down on the computer and saved it as a pdf file in that case. Are we suppose to apply the make up on the half face on the right side of the client card? Please help, if i didn't confuse any of you =P Thank You in advance! :D
(ps i posted this on fb too but all they told me was to call the school which is what i'm trying to avoid and leave as the last option haha)
Last edited by Stoffpuppe on December 21st, 2011, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scheryl
Makeup Artist

Re: UNIT C

Unread postby Scheryl » December 20th, 2011, 9:36 pm

I'm not on unit c yet but I was wondering how we would get a hold of our instructor if need be...I guess calling the school is the only way...I dont know. Good luck!
Stoffpuppe
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Stoffpuppe » December 21st, 2011, 2:24 am

yeah they said we can email out tutors but i cant seem to figure tat out either lol
Scheryl
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Scheryl » December 21st, 2011, 9:24 am

Hi Dave!

I can't seem to figure it out either I been all over this forum and the website I think we must be over looking something...maybe I will email or call the school today and find out for us because we really need to be able to talk to them other then sending our units in to be graded. By the way are you still interested in the PBA Sign Up? Please let me know I been trying to send you an email but again I can't seem to figure that out either..

Scheryl
Scheryl
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Scheryl » December 21st, 2011, 1:17 pm

Hey Everyone!

I called the school regarding "How we get a hold of our instructors" and here is your answer:

For Master Makeup Artist and I will assume but not sure this applies to the Makeup Artist Program as well..

You will send an email to : info@qcmakeupacademy.com and they will forward your mail onto your instructor...Now don't forget to include your user I.D, Name ect..so they can forward it where it needs to go..My personal tutor/instructor is named Samantha but yours might be different.

Hope this helps those who were asking about how to get a hold of your instructor via email...OR you can just call the school but they will probably tell you the same thing they did me..and that is to send an email.

Scheryl.
Stoffpuppe
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Stoffpuppe » December 22nd, 2011, 7:29 pm

That's awesome thank you :)
joanne0074
Makeup Artist

Unread postby joanne0074 » April 9th, 2012, 3:04 pm

hi how did you upload c1 c2 c3 c4? after i have done the assignments i click save above the face,it opens a new window then says 'web page cannot be found,'can you help me with this,thanks Jo.
mmarazzi
Makeup Artist

Unread postby mmarazzi » April 13th, 2012, 2:34 pm

hindyhalpert
Makeup Artist

Unread postby hindyhalpert » April 25th, 2012, 1:41 pm

about the assignment, i think my tutor said we are supposed to actually put the makeup on the paper so she can see the color, then scan it on to your computer. could be i misunderstood her (i did it but never handed it in yet), but i think that's what she meant
hindyhalpert
Makeup Artist

Unread postby hindyhalpert » April 29th, 2012, 1:16 pm

MissKristen
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MissKristen » May 21st, 2013, 2:50 am

So we use makeup on the paper? not color pencils or anything right? and do we right on the client card too or just makeup the face? cause i know were supposed write a few sentences to describe the main elements of your winter makeover in an answer sheet.
Jaime Williams

Unread postby Jaime Williams » May 21st, 2013, 2:10 pm

MissKristen
Makeup Artist

Unread postby MissKristen » May 21st, 2013, 11:22 pm

ThankSoMuch :)

Return to “Makeup Artistry”