This is my dream coming true...

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
queenbmarie

This is my dream coming true...

Unread postby queenbmarie » October 12th, 2017, 5:25 am

I have been dreaming about doing this for so long and haven't ever had the means or time to do it. I am so grateful for this academy! This has given me an opportunity to really start my plan to own my own makeup business someday very soon. I hope to be one of the big names in makeup one day and I am so excited to get some experience in this field and complete something I started for once. I have always been the type of person that let everyone else's dreams and aspiration come before my own so now its my turn! Ive completed Unit A already and this course is so interesting to me that I never get bored doing my assignments which will keep me motivated all the way until the final Unit. If anyone else feels how I feel and can empathize with me Let Me Know because I would like to see how many others this school has inspired!
Carlz97

Re: This is my dream coming true...

Unread postby Carlz97 » November 19th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Yes!!! This is me exactly! Finally doing something I have a strong passion for. Makeup! I cannot wait to hand in my first assignment. I start on Wednesday. Somehow I am already loving it but I havent even started yet! lol.. My dream is finally going to come true and I am so happy I went ahead and enrolled. I have been wanting to enroll for so long. Good luck to you and great job in following your dream! xxxx
DMT87

Re: This is my dream coming true...

Unread postby DMT87 » November 28th, 2017, 8:36 pm

I feel exactly the same way. I have been obsessed with makeup my whole life and follow new trends pretty closely. I feel so fortunate that this school exists. QC you are making my dreams come true
“Beauty is ten, nine of which is dressing.”

Return to “Makeup Artistry”