Queenslanders?

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Carlz97

Queenslanders?

Unread postby Carlz97 » November 19th, 2017, 6:58 pm

Hey!! I just enrolled on the 14th of November and should receive my accessories by the 22nd. I am super excited!! Are there any queenslanders here that have also just enrolled and would like to be study buddies?? My instagram is Carlzy97. Feel free to follow me. :)
Jennigurl75

Re: Queenslanders?

Unread postby Jennigurl75 » November 24th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Hi Carly,
Yes, I'm from Queensland too and have only just enrolled :D I work full-time, have a family and a business, and have been wanting to do this for a year but kept putting it off. Not any longer! I'm always doing others makeup so have quite a few volunteers. This is so exciting!
Happy weekend!c :D
Carlz97

Unread postby Carlz97 » November 25th, 2017, 5:27 am

Hey!! So glad i'm not alone lol.. I have a little girl so she keeps me busy haha which makes this course amazing course I can study at my own pace. Yay!!
Jennigurl75

Unread postby Jennigurl75 » November 28th, 2017, 6:13 am

Lol children certainly do keep us busy. Where about in Qld are you from. We live halfway between Brisbane and Ipswich. It's pretty easy to get everywhere :) I have a goal to finish my Unit A by the end of this weekend. How are you finding the course so far? I have only just received my pack, completed my letter to my Tutor, now to part 2 :)
Carlz97

Unread postby Carlz97 » November 28th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Yes they do! haha and I used to live in Ipswich but now in Kingaroy so just under 2 hours away from Ipswich now lol. Oh thats really good! I can't say much about the course at the moment as I have only completed the letter as well but i've already bought so much makeup to help get me started haha I'm just so excited! how are you finding it? :)

Return to “Makeup Artistry”