Prac help!!

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
iemkil

Prac help!!

Unread postby iemkil » January 13th, 2018, 12:07 am

Hey Guys and girlies!
Looking for some tips! Im having a small problem with finding models.. im also having a hard time with products! i want to get some good products but i dont make much money in my job so buying lots of new products isnt the easiest thing and needing different tones/ products for different skin types etc is proving to be a small challenge..
I recently brought a RCMA foundation and conceiler pallete and thats been a saving grace but anyone got any advice or good products that dont break the bank but still give your model/client a beautiful professional finish?
I never want my clients or models to feel they arent getting the quality/finish they deserve.
I never want my work to look cheap!!

Thanks Beauties!!!!
LadyVirgoBeautyGLAM

Re: Prac help!!

Unread postby LadyVirgoBeautyGLAM » January 15th, 2018, 2:38 pm

Hello there i am Lady Virgo and i say if you don't want too break the back you can start with drug store product like ELK,MAYBELINE,OR RIMMBEL LONDON it's my favorite product they all have good last long wear if you on a budget but if you wanna go high i suggest like MAC, SEPHORA,AND ANASTASIA BRANDS ARE VERY GOOD TOO LOOKING AT A PRICE RANGE 20 TO 50 DOLLARS TOPS DRUG STORE PRODUCT MORE THEN LIKELY ARE 10.00 TO MAYBE 13.00
simik77

Re: Prac help!!

Unread postby simik77 » January 20th, 2018, 2:33 am

where are you located? I can model for you as I was in the same position when it came to finding a model

Return to “Makeup Artistry”