Freelance makeup artist app

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Lovelylindsay

Freelance makeup artist app

Unread postby Lovelylindsay » January 11th, 2019, 11:26 pm

Hey guys,
I’m pretty overwhelmed right now. Trying to do my master makeup course and starting a you tube blog at the same time. Its a lot of work but I hope it will be worth it. I found a freelance makeup artist app on my iphone and was wondering if anyone else has tried this app. I guess any makeup artist can subscribe and it will promote you in your area and your expertise. Just wondering if it works well and if others have tried. Good luck to everyone. Shout out to the San Francisco Bay Area!!! Anyone else in the bay and wants to meet up and practice and exchange business techniques? I’m taking other online classes on how to start a business and build social media. I would love to exchange knowledge. Thanks guys
Makeup by LovelyLindsay
Tatianaliss

Re: Freelance makeup artist app

Unread postby Tatianaliss » March 4th, 2019, 11:34 am

Wow congrats! that is a hard thing to juggle with. I am from San Francisco but I moved to NYC 2 years ago :cry: It's hard because I don't really know anyone here, anyways I haven't tried that app but maybe I will look into it. Best of luck to you!

Return to “Makeup Artistry”