Airbrush Guns

Meet other students, discuss your assignments, and talk about the latest trends in makeup.
Roxie
Makeup Artist

Airbrush Guns

Unread postby Roxie » January 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm

Hey guys

This not on the curse but I'm wanting to invest in an airbrush gun. So far I'v been doing research and finding the Luminess air to be the best deal. Does anyone actually have an airbrush gun already and if so how are you finding it.
habbott2
Makeup Artist

Re: Airbrush Guns

Unread postby habbott2 » July 7th, 2012, 4:56 pm

I don't know if you are still looking into this, but I have a Dinair airbrush machine and LOVE it! I did a lot of research before buying it and saw some bad reviews on the Luminess which made me choose the Dinair even though it's a little more expensive.... It works really well and I have not had any problems with it.
Shellykaren
Makeup Artist

Re: Airbrush Guns

Unread postby Shellykaren » July 14th, 2012, 1:28 pm

I also have a dinair. I was looking at the luminess. ( Will be purchasing another. ) I did purchase a gun through ebay (shipping through temptu and dinair was outrageous when I went to order direct ( broker fees )which was not really necessary. Truth is majority of products are made by the same manufacturer, its just the branding that sets it apart ( for the most part)
Drop me a note or find me @ blackcatmakeupartistry@gmail.com
:D Cheers you two
shellykaren
BlackCat Makeup Artistry
For the Purr-fect look

Return to “Makeup Artistry”