Anybody? i need advice/help!

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
sant0214

Anybody? i need advice/help!

Unread post by sant0214 »

im at Unit E right now, i've been doing everything great! nathan love my work and although i feel proud, i feel like i want to go out and experience more.
yesterday i went around the mall and ask makeup counter that i admire for job, like mac, sephora and bare mineral, ect. they all said go online and mac lady gave me an application, she was really nice. i felt confident and yet NOT so much! >.<i didn't bring my resume which i should. so i plan to fill out and ccome back.
U guys, im so bum at the moment, i watch youtube video about people experience with mac interview, it sounded so hard TT.TT, im scaring myself now. but i know if i pick up that brush, im confident as superman lol
what should i do? apply to it and see how it goes? i mean i would love to work for m.a.c but i heard you do have to sale so much as an requirement and thats what scare me, not the make up side of it!. i want to do make up not SALE! i could sale, i've experience with retail, customer service with working at the salon. Anybody pls give me advice :cry:
Btw, does QC help intership? or find job? can QC help with any recommendation? :idea:
below, here are my work to share with you guys, not to show off, but so you guys can have idea of me if ill be fit for mac
Attachments
mix.jpg
mix.jpg (120.8 KiB) Viewed 905 times