glitter eyeshadow assignment

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
NicoleChappell

glitter eyeshadow assignment

Unread postby NicoleChappell » November 17th, 2013, 8:36 pm

I'm in the pro make up workshop. I havent done the master make up course yet (not sure why im in the pro right now)
but im on the glitter assignment and Nathan says I need grease paint to help it stay in place. Im trying to budget right now and I really wanna avoid purchasing a grease paint unless i need to. I have primer so could that work or no?
Yarrellys
Makeup Artist

Re: glitter eyeshadow assignment

Unread postby Yarrellys » November 19th, 2013, 8:18 pm

I have used primer and it really don't work for me. I started using white eyeshadow base from NYX and it works great. I purchased the base on Amazon.
EyesbyJe
Makeup Artist

Unread postby EyesbyJe » November 20th, 2013, 4:18 pm

Pretty strange that you're in the course and haven't completed the MMA course as yet. Oh well *shrugs*

You can purchase greasepaint (inexpensive) from eBay but you will have to not jump on the first item you see. I purchased quite a few jars a couple days ago because I'll be doing some mime makeup over the weekend. I'm praying they arrive on time for my gig.
angie30
Makeup Artist

Unread postby angie30 » December 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm

There's is a glitter eye shadow primer. From Too Faced $20.00 is good quality and affordable. :) and you could use LA Splash glitter primer is like $6.00 and work as good like Too Faced.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”