Assignmet A4 again. Please help.

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
ClariceGrant

Assignmet A4 again. Please help.

Unread postby ClariceGrant » February 10th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Im not sure exactly what's expected in this assignment. I have nothing in my pro kit yet. I have an extensive list that I want to eventually add to it. Easily 40 or 50 products in sometimes dozens of colours. I figure this is probably overkill. What should I include. I really want to do this correctly.
Lgullion

Re: Assignmet A4 again. Please help.

Unread postby Lgullion » February 10th, 2014, 3:47 pm

When you look in your book at foundations, lipsticks, brow and eye pencils consider how many it tells you that you should have and in what types of colors. I am an avon Rep so viewing my catalog and picking out the products in these categories that I would purchase or have purchased for my kit. I entered in the name of the foundation as product and then under color I listed the color names and item numbers for all 10-15 foundations I have or want to buy. The same with other products. Go to different makeup sites like mac, smashbox, etc. and read reviews, pick out your products and write them down. I hope this helps.
Lgullion

Unread postby Lgullion » February 10th, 2014, 3:50 pm

If you need more explanation let me know I made a A+ for this unit
Also do not forget you need 10-15 foundations for each type of foundation... Liquid, liquid to powder, and powder these would be top of my list because it is the bases for all of your makeup applications you will ever do
ClariceGrant

Unread postby ClariceGrant » February 10th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Thanks very much for your help. I really appreciate the quick response.
bethracheldavies

Unread postby bethracheldavies » June 5th, 2014, 12:30 pm

I was stuck on this too! so can you list a certain foundation you would like to use in one box, list all of the colours in the next, then state the price? then in the next do powders etc? Thank you! :)
Jamil

Unread postby Jamil » June 7th, 2014, 11:05 am

I was stuck for a minute as well. I'm a Mary Kay consultant and I started listing things I would include in my kit from there but I came here to make sure I was correct and thank goodness for this post!
alison2

Unread postby alison2 » June 7th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Can you list all your kit products from the same brand or do we need to have a variety of brands? I am having some trouble with this assignment too
Reanna

Unread postby Reanna » June 10th, 2014, 10:19 pm

I'm stuck here too. I am trying to figure out if I'm supposed to put all of my foundations in one column and the next line do eye shadows? How is the layout supposed to be? Sorry if this doesn't really make sense.

Also, alison2 had another good point. Can they all be the same brand or does there have to be variety?

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”