new student

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
meag

new student

Unread postby meag » April 29th, 2014, 5:04 pm

Hey guys my name is Meagan. i'm a new student here, i have signed up for the master make-up and style fashion!!! so excited to start these courses. hope you all enjoy as well and that we can try and help eachother out as much as possible take care ! xo :)
oliviasevil

Re: new student

Unread postby oliviasevil » April 29th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Hey megan! Im new as well i just stared the other day and im doing Master makeup too :) i already love it so much!! hope you enjoy it too! xxx
meag

Unread postby meag » May 3rd, 2014, 12:38 pm

Hey i am loving it so far im on unit b practicing blush quite excited about it i'm so excited to try all these different looks
SuziQue2

Unread postby SuziQue2 » May 5th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Hello!! I am a new student too! I just started Unit A for Master Makeup and will be doing Fashion Styling as well after this! Do you guys love it so far?? I feel so bright-eyed and excited to begin this new chapter in my life!!
meag

Unread postby meag » May 6th, 2014, 12:27 pm

i'm loving this master makeup course so far i just finished with my first model yesterday and was pleased with the outcome :) im exicted to see what the rest of this course has in store for me and the challenges it throws at me good luck guys :)
SobiaEzz

Unread postby SobiaEzz » May 8th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Hi
I'm new as well from Windsor. I'm enrolled in the Master Makeup Artistry program.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”