Younique Makeup

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
MRSANGEL25

Younique Makeup

Unread post by MRSANGEL25 »

Hello All,

was just wondering if anyone has ever used YOUNIQUE Makeup and is it good quality?
accordingtopeta

Re: Younique Makeup

Unread post by accordingtopeta »

I used to sell it. It's great, but for the price point I'd rather Urban Decay or Too Faced :)
MarieG

Unread post by MarieG »

I sell it and love it! It's especially good for those worried abou ingredients as it is all all-natural.

I do agree on price point, I'd still go Too Faced, Urban Decay, and Smashbox.
MRSANGEL25

Unread post by MRSANGEL25 »

Okay cool,

I actually decided to join. :D I should be receiving my kit tomorrow. Im excited!! and since the ingredients are all natural , i should have NO problem with it considering my face is real sensitive.

my Younique web page is:

www.youniqueproducts.com/LIVELOVEBEAUTY
Shannonrachael

Unread post by Shannonrachael »

yes I am a presenter, don't go much on the foundations find they come off easy but love the eye shadows and lip products.
envy1969

Unread post by envy1969 »

Yep Im a presenter in Australia and I love the products. Especially the 3d mascara. I actually dont wear any other brand of make up at the moment. I love that its all naturally based, cruelty free and I find its great quality for a great price.
breeanderson23

Unread post by breeanderson23 »

i used to sell it but their primer is amazing and the pigments are amazing . i use their powder foundation and it has very good coverage and i reccomend the powder foundation
Labeautyangels

Unread post by Labeautyangels »

I also sell younique and love our pigments, cream shadows, lip gloss and lip stain but I still use sigma brushes and my MAC liquid foundation, I think younique is amazing because you know the products are amazing but there is still some products that arnt 100% yet :D
Getglam

Unread post by Getglam »

No, I used to sell it but way over priced and you want something that is high quality and at least 50% pigment, unlike revlon and even brands like chanel that are only 25% pigment in colour.
kelleynash

Unread post by kelleynash »

I sell Younique as well and I love the products. I have sensitive skin and I can use these prodcuts without having to worry!