foundation

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Vogue101

foundation

Unread postby Vogue101 » June 15th, 2015, 11:35 am

i am looking for foundation i was thinking about byuing mac , or makeup forever i am so confuse please help
i also sell marykay i think that will be my third option to since marykay makeup is good and well known!!!!
Chantelle86

Re: foundation

Unread postby Chantelle86 » June 16th, 2015, 5:36 am

depends what u want to do, i suggest buying pro items, MAC isnt all that great believe it or not, its not great for all skin types etc and u dont want bottles and bottles of different shades and formulas as it can become pricey and waaay to many items for a kit.
i suggest Face atelier for mature skin, u can buy their negative and plus formulas to lighten or darken also, so there fore u only need a total of 7 diff bottles to do all ranges of skin tones, also im chosing either graftobian or RCMA palettes as they can be used from oily to dry skin types, can be used for sheer or even full coverage and can also double up as contouring, blush, a little goes a long way also. due to being wax based it means its got great pigmentations so you can also use it as a concealer, well if u use this u really have no need to use it anyways. which means less products in your kit also.
MelMaRob92714

Re: foundation

Unread postby MelMaRob92714 » June 17th, 2015, 4:19 pm

Hi There,

I was thinking about adding graftobian to my kit as well heard great things about it. And she's right MAC really isn't all that cracked up to be I use face atelier as well as Black opal

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”