Advice for B unit assignments please.

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
noryu8

Advice for B unit assignments please.

Unread postby noryu8 » October 21st, 2015, 12:49 pm

Hi !! I am finishing reading the books, and will start on assignments and videos. can you please give me advice, I really want to get an A. :D
ChloeCheshire

Re: Advice for B unit assignments please.

Unread postby ChloeCheshire » October 21st, 2015, 6:28 pm

Don't upload your first attempt. Practice a couple times before your submit it.
StacyDayLPN

Unread postby StacyDayLPN » October 22nd, 2015, 8:45 pm

I really need some help with an assignment! I'm doing the assignment for Mature Skin with my mother, who is 65. She has had some facial surgeries and some eye makeup/lip tattooing that didn't work out well for her and left her with scar lines. The scar lines on her lips are really bad. They tattooed above her natural lip line on the upper and lower lip and it's making it very difficult to create a beautiful lip line. Her face is very puffy due to her condition also. I am really contemplating asking someone else to be my model. I'm not happy with the result but she was. Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to submit pictures for someone else's review but it's telling me the file size is too large.
noryu8

Unread postby noryu8 » October 25th, 2015, 10:14 am

Thank you cloe!
Hi stacyday. I know its challenging to work with that concerns,but you should do makeup to your mom. Try conceler that cut the colors and foundation maybe there is a youtube video about cover tattoes that may help. And ask to the school I think they will love to help you. Good luck, take it as a good challenge .

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”