Dark under eye circle help

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
awspencer

Dark under eye circle help

Unread postby awspencer » November 6th, 2015, 1:36 pm

I can't seem to hide my dark circles flawlessly. I've used liquid foundation, concealer and powder. They still show up, or are much brighter then the rest of my face. What am I doing wrong? Any tips or advice would be extremely helpful as this is causing me much stress. If I can't even do my own face, how will I work on others? :shock:
LexiValerieLive

Re: Dark under eye circle help

Unread postby LexiValerieLive » November 7th, 2015, 1:59 am

Colour corrector!! You want to use an orange-y shade over your primer and foundation but underneath your concealer! The orange counteracts the darkness very well, but remember to conceal over the top so you don't leave the orange visible! It can just do it's magic correcting underneath and no one will know!

High end product recommendation: Bobbi Brown

Drug store: Garner under eye miracle

I talk about these products on my youtube here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Kk7H ... JmbP3jD6mQ check it out if you want :)

Love to chat? Lets join the beauty talk together - follow me on twitter @lexivalerielive and tweet me that you're also from QC for a follow back and lets share all things beautiful!
Kisses,
Lexi
ana.p

Unread postby ana.p » January 6th, 2016, 3:03 pm

I echo the orange corrector. Go to camerareadycosmetics.com and search correctors. I love Graftobian and Ben Nye and you can't beat the price. The true apricot shades are a god send with deeper skin tones like South east asians to correct the grey darkness under the eye.
Infiniteglamkimhill

Unread postby Infiniteglamkimhill » January 7th, 2016, 6:29 am

Oddly..red lipstick...lol ive seen it done a few times...it works
Katefayce

Unread postby Katefayce » February 6th, 2016, 8:32 pm

I prefer to use a peachy colour corrector shade rather than orange and then setting powder, then concealer in skin tone, set then foundation and translucent powder xx
AliJayy

Unread postby AliJayy » February 8th, 2016, 10:06 pm

I like to use the pink shade for under eye circles and then concealer and finish with a translucent powder.. I never use to do this and now I cant leave the house without it or I look like a panda with big black eyes haha :lol:
good luck x
lauren24

Unread postby lauren24 » February 19th, 2016, 7:07 pm

NYX yellow concealer wand is really great...mehron foundation in light 2 over the top I use it as a concealer then ben nye super white...works greaaaat I have dark circles....hope this helps xxx

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”