A4 - Makeup Chart

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Minsbarbie

A4 - Makeup Chart

Unread post by Minsbarbie »

Hi makeup lovers <3
I really need help on the chart i'm unsure what to do and how to fill in the chart? Do we only use one product for each line for ex: Have 2 types of concealer brands? or 3 types of contour kits? or is the assignment asking for one most preferred product for each line to have in a starter kit? really unsure please help me out..

thank you, Mere.
BrittanyEverson

Re: A4 - Makeup Chart

Unread post by BrittanyEverson »

Hi Mere,

I basically did each separately, for example concealer - colour... then next line concealer... different colour.
As a starter kit it doesn't have to be too comprehensive!! Just make sure you have each basic makeup type such as mascara, eyeliner, foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush etc.

Hope this helps, all the best!!

Britt
Minsbarbie

Hey Brit,
thank you it breaks it down a lot :)
BoutiqueHMArtistry

Unread post by BoutiqueHMArtistry »

Hey just wondering after you get to the 10th item do you keep going or just as many as the chart has?
Minsbarbie

Hey BoutiqueHMArtistry, i only used the 10 chart lines and in each product line i wrote Primer, Lipsticks, and Eyeshadow etc ... than in next for brands i just did how many i thought ill need for my starter kit for ex : powders | banana powder and the rest of the information than below i wrote more powders like Pressed powder and another for translucent :) hope this helps you .