Help! Makeup brush question from newbie!

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Peachy94

Help! Makeup brush question from newbie!

Unread postby Peachy94 » May 6th, 2016, 7:53 am

I'm having real difficulty with deciding on which makeup brushes to buy. I just bought 3 Mac brushes but I want a good quality blush/face/blending brush preferably made out of natural hair but I can't seem to find any. Iv done so much research but just need some opinions on good either natural hair or really good quality synthetic brushes.
I'm located in Australia so would prefer to buy them from here.

Can anyone help, pleaseeee :)
KatieU

Re: Help! Makeup brush question from newbie!

Unread postby KatieU » May 8th, 2016, 11:41 pm

I still have a full set of Napoleon brushes I bought 10 years ago, which I LOOOOOOOVE, but not sure whether they are still of such lovely quality. I bought a set of Younique brushes from a friend, and so far, I am REALLY impressed!! Maybe check those ones out???
gorgeousreshel

Unread postby gorgeousreshel » May 10th, 2016, 3:22 pm

EffectedBeauty

Unread postby EffectedBeauty » May 23rd, 2016, 2:23 pm

Morphe Brushes are really good, great quality and they're affordable. My favorite brush is the B47 Chisel Brush, it can be used for blush, bronzer, face powder, or just blending. It's made out of badger and goat hair.
KirasBeautyBox

Unread postby KirasBeautyBox » May 25th, 2016, 11:33 pm

I am learning about brushes also, and trying to figure out which ones are good to use. I love the oval toothbrush brushes, but the good ones are just so expensive! I am a big fan of the Real Technique brushes from Walmart and also brushes from a company called Limelight by Alcone. I adore this company's makeup and although I only have one brush from them, I can't wait to keep adding. I never know which ones to buy, so I have a huge collection of random brushes LOL.
Beautybybreckenridge

Unread postby Beautybybreckenridge » May 26th, 2016, 1:13 am

Hey, i reccomend you check out morphe brushes! they are so friggin great and the price point is fantastic for the qaulity

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”