Hey all

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
SamanthaStagg

Hey all

Unread postby SamanthaStagg » June 4th, 2016, 9:23 pm

Hey everyone, I am new to this course but excited to be doing it. I am hoping to meet some new people and also make some new friends throughout it all.

Look forward to getting to know some of you :) :)
AnnJacobs

Re: Hey all

Unread postby AnnJacobs » June 6th, 2016, 11:42 am

Hi Samantha!

I just recently enrolled as well and very new to the industry. I decided to get some formal training on a subject that I've been interested in since high school. I've enrolled in the Master Makeup Artistry and the Airbrush Makeup Workshop. So excited to receive my course materials.

I too, would like to meet new people and make new friends. Good luck to you on the course and I look forward to getting to know you as well.

Have a wonderful and colorful week! :D :D :D
LindsayMillerr

Unread postby LindsayMillerr » June 6th, 2016, 1:47 pm

Hey Samantha and Ann!

I just enrolled too! I've been obsessed with makeup for as long as I can remember. I received my cosmetology license when I graduated high school but am now interested in solely focusing on makeup. Ann, you and I both signed up for the same courses! :D

Good luck to you both! :D
babyjanaee

Unread postby babyjanaee » June 10th, 2016, 1:58 am

Hello..

I have recently enrolled as well, like today. I would love to meet people who are on the same path as me. I need more makeup friends. I need more friends who are doing this course as well. I cant wait to get to meet you guys and hopefully gain a friendship.

-babyjanaee ;)

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”