Help with Unit A4?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
CaitlinD

Help with Unit A4?

Unread postby CaitlinD » July 26th, 2016, 2:02 am

Hey guys,

I'm kind of struggling with how exactly to complete Unit A4 MMUA. Am I supposed to, for example, pick a foundation brand, and then in the 'Colour/Style' coloumn, list the shades I would choose? Or do I start a new line for each shade? Also, can anyone explain to me what the 'product code' is? I haven't been able to find one on the products I've been researching.
So far, I've just been picking a brand of foundation, concealer etc, and then just listing the colours in the colour/style section, but even with doing that, I'm now running out of lines. Did anyone go over 10 products?
If anyone could help I'd be super grateful!
genykingsley

Re: Help with Unit A4?

Unread postby genykingsley » July 26th, 2016, 4:49 pm

all you need to do is, pick 10 make up you can use on a client. from foundation to lip stick , state the colors and the price. :D
CaitlinD

Unread postby CaitlinD » July 27th, 2016, 12:52 am

Cassoir

Unread postby Cassoir » July 28th, 2016, 7:28 pm

I listed the different shades i wanted to included and different types of foundations! Hope this helps!
genykingsley

Unread postby genykingsley » August 2nd, 2016, 2:31 pm

what i did was to pick a model, let assume your model is a light skinned type, list what you will use on that model. so all the color i listed was just for one client. so your tutor will make you base on the color you started with. so if the foundation is for a dark person, i advice you use all dark product. i had A+ in my unit A . am stocked in unite B, i want to get A+ too so am taking my time. the unit b is more confusing. all the best dear. :D
lanamarie

Unread postby lanamarie » January 3rd, 2017, 11:42 pm

Hey guys, I am currently completing this assignment but I have a question.

In the template they only allow 10 rows. Am I allowed to add more rows? Because I am up to 34 rows. :shock:

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks guys! :)
lanamarie

Unread postby lanamarie » January 6th, 2017, 12:20 am

All good everyone, I ended up emailing the school and they said we can do as many rows as we like! :)
LouCatz90

Unread postby LouCatz90 » January 18th, 2017, 1:46 am

Hi everyone.
New here, reading through these comments and think I get the general idea of what I need to do to complete this unit.
Question is, can I just list what I use for my daily routine or does it need to be something else?
Halestorm

Unread postby Halestorm » January 22nd, 2017, 6:01 pm

I am still confused on this assignment! I feel like I don't know enough about the different makeup products out there to be able to fill this out correctly. Do I just need one example of concealer, foundation, blush, etc? Or multiple colors of each?

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”