LASHES/FALSIES what does everyone use??

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Ree20

LASHES/FALSIES what does everyone use??

Unread postby Ree20 » October 7th, 2016, 3:10 am

:D :D hey guys I'm wondering what are your favorite falsies to use ? mine are LillyLashes if you're interested check them out here http://bit.do/Getyourlillylashes
also use the code FABULASH 10% off your order
MandiDawson

Re: LASHES/FALSIES what does everyone use??

Unread postby MandiDawson » October 17th, 2016, 1:23 am

Honestly you need a mix i have everything from hudabeauty to ardell but in my personal opinion ardell make the best natural lashes that are budget friendly . i like about 3-4 different types of stip lashes as well as individuals and clusters.
dcompton0003

Unread postby dcompton0003 » January 28th, 2017, 2:45 am

My favorite are Mink Lashes. I don't know if that is the brand or type but a celebrity friend of mine recommended them to me and I've had several sent to me and now they are the only ones I use. I have drawers full of all kinds and brands from every store and website known to man but these are all I use. They are more for "glam" or special occasion looks though because they are very very full. I just use them everyday because I like to get all "done up" with full makeup, lashes, and wigs, the whole nine yards all the time. I think for a makeup artist your face is your best advertising tool. It's worked for me so far.
dcompton0003

Unread postby dcompton0003 » January 28th, 2017, 2:51 am

I just looked at some of my packages and realized mine are by LillyLashes too. I use LillyLashes 3D Mink in The Twin Lashes and Arika. I haven't used any of their other Mink lashes yet but I am going to try a few of each collection.
AlishaH23

Unread postby AlishaH23 » February 27th, 2017, 6:25 pm

Regarding falsies! I am wondering what is the easiest -nicest- best glue to use for applying falsies??
jenlmedvec25

Unread postby jenlmedvec25 » March 1st, 2017, 8:24 pm

Hi ! I have never used false eye lashes before, I always use Younique 3-D fiber lashes mascara that increases the lashes by 500% I am looking forward in learning how to use them! :D
MakeupVee1982

Unread postby MakeupVee1982 » March 2nd, 2017, 10:15 pm

I love several styles of Ardell and Kiss lashes. I also like Koko lashes for personal use.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”