Building your freelance kit!

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Ree20

Building your freelance kit!

Unread post by Ree20 »

Bh cosmetics is perfect for building your freelance kit so reasonably priced and such good quality makeup check them out here http://tinyurl.com/jxvevbh :D
CherylVossNz

Re: Building your freelance kit!

Unread post by CherylVossNz »

I don't really like this brand..

But big ups to those who can use it and like it. :D
poisnivy

Unread post by poisnivy »

I personally love morphe and nyx. not everything from either one is great but they are reasonably priced and for the most part have great products. Morphe is mainly online with a few stores in major cities but nyx can be found at ulta, target and even some cvs.
hmarie

Unread post by hmarie »

poisnivy wrote:I personally love morphe and nyx. not everything from either one is great but they are reasonably priced and for the most part have great products. Morphe is mainly online with a few stores in major cities but nyx can be found at ulta, target and even some cvs.
When you place your first order with NYX online you get 20% off as well. Ulta usually has a great selection for this brand as well. My local target barely carries NYX, which is sad because im OBSESSED with it.
CarrieCo30

Unread post by CarrieCo30 »

Hey new here... What brand would you recommend for vegan and cruelty free products?
hmarie

Unread post by hmarie »

CarrieCo30 wrote:Hey new here... What brand would you recommend for vegan and cruelty free products?
Urban Decay.
Khunter

Unread post by Khunter »

CherylVossNz wrote:I don't really like this brand..

But big ups to those who can use it and like it. :D

Hey!
I'm actually looking at purchasing some of these products to try... I'm currently using more expensive brands (RCMA, MAC). What exactly did you not like about it? Did you not like all products? Or just a few like foundations etc?
Thanks!