What does your MUA Station look like NZ Ladies?

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
NZMIMP

What does your MUA Station look like NZ Ladies?

Unread postby NZMIMP » October 11th, 2016, 10:31 pm

Hey and Kia ora,

Finally Looking at putting together my MUA Station and Makeup Kit =) a ladies dream 'Shopping & Makeup" <3
Pinterest has some amazing photos of Vanitys, Stations, Rooms, Home studios but WHERE DO YOU GET SUCH PRETTY THINGS?! :lol: :(
And the PRICE TAG on just the "desk" or "table" let alone the decor... Exciting and Ouch on the Pocket ;)

Thank Gosh its Christmas soon hehe "Dear Santa" Wish me Luck :D
PS: Got and A+ on UNIT A Master Makeup Artistry, Thanks Nathan Johnson x
shortytj

Re: What does your MUA Station look like NZ Ladies?

Unread postby shortytj » November 21st, 2016, 11:41 pm

Hi,

I am from NZ too and also on the hunt for an MUA station.
So far Alibaba or Aliexpress are looking hopeful?? I just worry about the expense and it arriving and then hating it!!

:? :?

Cheers Tracy
dcompton0003

Unread postby dcompton0003 » January 28th, 2017, 2:16 am

dcompton0003

Unread postby dcompton0003 » January 28th, 2017, 2:24 am

Also Cute and Wish offer a satisfaction guarantee so if for some reason your product comes in damaged, wrong color/size, etc. They immediately refund your purchase price themselves and then they deal with the seller. I haven't had to actually return anything I've purchased but I had an item refunded because the seller made a delivery exception and had the item intercepted and returned to them and didn't notify me. I found out when Cute emailed me and said my item was delivered and I didn't actually get it. I emailed customer service, told them I didn't get it, and within 4 hours got a response, an apology, and a refund. Their customer service is fantastic. And the best part is, everything is done within the app. You get a notification when your order is processed, when it ships, and when it has been delivered. Also, all your messages to customer service are handled within the app too so no fumbling through your inbox looking to see if they responded to you yet. They also provide internal tracking as well as the link to the shipping service (fedex, ups) that was used to ship the item so you get real time tracking info through them and the shipping company. And before you even buy each item it gives you a "Receive By" date on the listing and you can read customer reviews on every listing if there have been any reviews posted. Some items say 5-7 day guaranteed shipping but most of what I ordered has come in within a week anyway even when the est delivery date is 3-4 weeks away. Everything has come within 2 weeks even when the delivery date said Feb 12-22. I just received a bunch of palettes today that I ordered 5 days ago that said my delivery date was March 12. I haven't loved an app this much since Pinterest came out!!
Last edited by dcompton0003 on January 28th, 2017, 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jenlmedvec25

Unread postby jenlmedvec25 » March 6th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Glad I found this thread! I love Wish, never heard of Cute.. thank you! :)

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”