Looking to connect with other students!

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Suparna

Looking to connect with other students!

Unread postby Suparna » January 6th, 2017, 11:29 am

Hi guys- my name is Suparna. I'm from NJ USA. I started the Master Makeup Artistry Course last year, but am really trying to make a push to get through it! Currently on Unit C. If anyone wants to connect to discuss assignments/makeup artist stuff, please add me as a friend on Facebook! Suparna Ray-Iyengar or email me at rayurmi@yahoo.com

Also, is anyone else from the NJ/NY/PA area (USA)? Enjoying the course, but would be great to have others to bounce ideas off of. Thanks!

Suparna :)
hmarie

Re: Looking to connect with other students!

Unread postby hmarie » January 7th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Hey, Im not really that close to your area but I am in California. Im currently struggling with unit F. If you still want to get in touch just let me know and I can send you an email.

Heather
MyPixieLashes

Unread postby MyPixieLashes » February 9th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Hi ladies,

I am just getting started so I can't offer much in the way of help on unit F but I am looking to connect with other students. I am in Cleveland, Ohio a little over an hour to the PA border.
Sandratheartist

Unread postby Sandratheartist » February 17th, 2017, 11:33 am

Hi everyone I'm on unit B. My name is Alexandra I'm from the Caribbean everyone on the island knows me as sand ra the artist. I won't mind connecting with everyone. It's a pleasure to expand and know new people as we help each other grow in the industry. My e-mail address is Vanputtenglobalenterprise@gmail.com, Facebook is Alexandra pleasant van Putten, Instagram pleasant van Putten
MyPixieLashes

Unread postby MyPixieLashes » February 21st, 2017, 8:24 pm

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”