Problem with Unit B assignment

Share ideas with your peers, discuss assignments, and get career advice.
Gem1986
Makeup Artist

Problem with Unit B assignment

Unread postby Gem1986 » September 11th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Hi guys, got a frustrating problem I hope someone might be able to help.

I've already contacted the people at QC and unfortunately we haven't been able to think of anything to work this out.

The assignment for filling out the Client Card, I can fill out everything except the Name, Email, Phone Number and Makeup Look sections, for some reason the cursor flashes there but won't let type anything in those fields. I've tried everything I can, from transferring it to a word document, which it won't let me unless I pay for an extra adobe feature (I don't have the money for that) I have saved the PDF document to my computer and it still won't let me do anything. I even tried to print screen key and paste it into Paint (of all places) it's awkward but it does work, however, a thought occured to me that when it comes the time to submit the assignment, it might not let me submit it, since it won't be in PDF format.

Sorry if this sounds so confusing, did anyone else have this issue? How did you get around it if you did? I hope someone can help because I've run out of ideas :cry:
KirstyJayne
Makeup Artist

Re: Problem with Unit B assignment

Unread postby KirstyJayne » September 19th, 2012, 9:53 am

Hi Gem i had this same problem. have u found a solution yet? If not i clicked on "Extended" to the right of the screen and then "Add or edit text box". i hope this helps.
Gem1986
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Gem1986 » September 29th, 2012, 7:28 am

Yoshe75
Makeup Artist

Unread postby Yoshe75 » October 1st, 2012, 4:37 am

Did you guys try updating your computer system? Most of the time is is the system and the program that is causing the problem because of incompatibility. If your computer can't upload anything, try using the public library computers, most of the time their system is updated. Hope this helps.

Return to “Master Makeup Artistry”